11. No Conditional Tender. No alternative, conditional, irregular, or
contingent tender of Notes or transmittal of this Letter of Transmittal will be
12. Mutilated, Lost, Stolen or Destroyed Notes. Any tendering Holder whose
Notes have been mutilated, lost, stolen or destroyed should contact the
Exchange Agent at the address indicated herein for further instructions.
13. Requests for Assistance or Additional Copies. Questions and requests for
assistance and requests for additional copies of the Prospectus or this Letter
of Transmittal may be directed to the Exchange Agent at the address indicated
herein. Holders may also contact their broker, dealer, commercial bank, trust
company or other nominee for assistance concerning the Exchange Offer.
14. Acceptance of Tendered Notes and Issuance of Notes; Return of Notes.
Subject to the terms and conditions of the Exchange Offer, the Issuers will
accept for exchange all validly tendered Notes as soon as practicable after the
Expiration Date and will issue New Notes therefor as soon as practicable
thereafter. For purposes of the Exchange Offer, the Issuers shall be deemed to
have accepted tendered Notes when, as and if the Issuers have given written or
oral notice (immediately followed in writing) thereof to the Exchange Agent. If
any Tendered Notes are not exchanged pursuant to the Exchange Offer for any
reason, such unexchanged Notes will be returned, without expense, to the
undersigned at the address shown in Box 1 or at a different address as may be
indicated herein under "Special Delivery Instructions" (Box 3).
15. Withdrawal. Tenders may be withdrawn only pursuant to the procedures set
forth in the Prospectus under the caption "The Exchange Offer--Withdrawal of