EXHIBIT C-3 (Page 3 of 3)
Vantage Training Services:
1. Basic Vantage training at a regularly scheduled Omaha training class, as
2. Basic Vantage training at a scheduled regional training class, as space
3. Basic Vantage training at a customer requested time and/or location is
available on request.
Vantage Support Services:
Customer support of Vantage is provided as part of the Support Services during
CSG's customer service hours for support of questions, functionality, workflow,
training, and non-catastrophic software defects. System support of Vantage is
provided as part of the Support Services for problems resulting from defects in
The following services for the then-current Version will be provided by CSG for
all Vantage users:
1. Telephone consultation for trained users for questions and problems
2. Up to one (1) hour of telephone consultation for troubleshooting a
previously certified hardware/software environment.
3. Attendance at regularly scheduled basic and advanced Vantage training
classes offered in Omaha or at a scheduled regional training location, as
4. Daily updates to the Vantage database.
5. Storage of thirteen (13) months of financial data.
Optional Services for Vantage:
The following additional services are also available to Vantage customers:
1. Static Database - 10 CSG month-end loaded tables; one time set-up, monthly
load, monthly disk storage.
2. Monetary Transactions - All system and manually generated monetary
transactions; one time set-up, monthly load, monthly disk storage.
3. Additional Work Order History - Storage of statement of work history beyond
the standard two years; one time setup, monthly load, monthly disk storage.
4. Scheduling Calendar. A summary of the scheduling calendar updated three
times per day; one time set-up, monthly load, monthly disk storage.
5. Cluster Coding - Annual subscription
6. Query Building - Consulting services for developing new queries.
7. Additional Training - Training beyond training provided in Schedule F.
8. Systems Integration and Support
- Certifying non-certified hardware/software environment
- Troubleshooting existing hardware/software environment (first hour is
free for certified environments)
- On-site support as requested by customer
9. Output Charges
Note: The maintenance and support for third party software is provided by the
licensor of those products. Although CSG may assist in this maintenance and
support with front-line support, CSG will have no liability with respect thereto
and Customer must look solely to the licensor.
CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION - FOR USE BY AUTHORIZED EMPLOYEES FOR
THE PARTIES HERETO ONLY AND IS NOT FOR GENERAL DISTRIBUTION WITHIN OR OUTSIDE
THEIR RESPECTIVE COMPANIES