|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 8-K on 10/20/2017|
(2) Before the Trustee acts or refrains from acting, it may require an Officers Certificate or an Opinion of Counsel or both. The Trustee shall not be liable for any action it takes or omits to take in good faith in reliance on such Officers Certificate or Opinion of Counsel. The Trustee may consult with counsel of its own selection and the written advice or opinion of such counsel or any Opinion of Counsel shall be full and complete authorization and protection from liability in respect of any action taken, suffered or omitted by it hereunder in good faith and in reliance thereon.
(3) The Trustee may act through its attorneys and agents and shall not be responsible for the misconduct or negligence of any agent appointed with due care.
(4) The Trustee shall not be liable for any action it takes or omits to take in good faith that it believes to be authorized or within the rights or powers conferred upon it by this Supplemental Indenture.
(5) Unless otherwise specifically provided in this Supplemental Indenture, any demand, request, direction or notice from the Issuers shall be sufficient if signed by an Officer of the Issuers.
(6) The Trustee shall be under no obligation to exercise any of the rights or powers vested in it by this Supplemental Indenture at the request or direction of any of Holder unless such Holder shall have offered to the Trustee security or indemnity satisfactory to it against the costs, expenses and liabilities that might be incurred by it in compliance with such request or direction.
(7) The Trustee shall not be charged with knowledge of any Default or Event of Default unless either (a) a Responsible Officer of the Trustee shall have actual knowledge of such Default or Event of Default or (b) written notice of such Default or Event of Default shall have been given to and received at the Corporate Trust Office of the Trustee by the Issuers or any Holder and such notice references the Notes and this Supplemental Indenture.
(8) The Trustee shall not be bound to make any investigation into the facts or matters stated in any resolution, certificate, statement, instrument, opinion, report, notice, request, direction, consent, order, bond, debenture, note, other evidence of indebtedness or other paper or document, but the Trustee, in its discretion, may make such further inquiry or investigation into such facts or matters as it may see fit, and, if the Trustee shall determine to make such further inquiry or investigation, it shall be entitled to examine the books, records and premises of the Issuers, personally or by agent or attorney at the sole cost of the Issuers and shall incur no liability or additional liability of any kind by reason of such inquiry or investigation.
(9) In no event shall the Trustee be responsible or liable for special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever (including, but not limited to, loss of profit) irrespective of whether the Trustee has been advised of the likelihood of such loss or damage and regardless of the form of action.