|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 8-K on 10/20/2017|
(b) in the absence of bad faith on its part, the Trustee may conclusively rely, as to the truth of the statements and the correctness of the opinions expressed therein, upon certificates or opinions required to be furnished to the Trustee hereunder and conforming to the requirements of this Supplemental Indenture. However, in the case of certificates or opinions specifically required by any provision hereof to be furnished to it, the Trustee shall examine such certificates and opinions to determine whether or not they conform to the requirements of this Supplemental Indenture (but need not confirm or investigate the accuracy of any mathematical calculations or other facts stated therein).
(3) The Trustee may not be relieved from liabilities for its own gross negligent action, its own gross negligent failure to act, or its own willful misconduct, except that:
(a) this paragraph (3) does not limit the effect of paragraph (2) of this Section 7.01;
(b) the Trustee shall not be liable for any error of judgment made in good faith by a Responsible Officer, unless it is proved that the Trustee was grossly negligent in ascertaining the pertinent facts; and
(c) the Trustee shall not be liable with respect to any action it takes or omits to take in good faith in accordance with a direction received by it pursuant to Section 6.05 of the Base Indenture.
(4) Whether or not therein expressly so provided, every provision of this Supplemental Indenture that in any way relates to the Trustee is subject to paragraphs (1), (2), and (3) of this Section 7.01.
(5) No provision of this Supplemental Indenture shall require the Trustee to expend or risk its own funds or incur any liability. The Trustee shall be under no obligation to exercise any of its rights and powers under this Supplemental Indenture at the request of any Holders, unless such Holder shall have offered to the Trustee security and indemnity satisfactory to it against any loss, liability, claim, damage or expense.
(6) The Trustee shall not be liable for interest on any money received by it except as the Trustee may agree in writing with the Issuers. Money held in trust by the Trustee need not be segregated from other funds except to the extent required by law.
(7) The Trustee shall not be bound to make any investigation into the facts or matters stated in any resolution, certificate, statement, instrument, opinion, report, notice, request, direction, consent, order, bond, debenture or other paper or documents.
Section 7.02 Rights of Trustee.
(1) The Trustee may conclusively rely and shall be protected in acting or refraining from acting upon any document (whether in its original or facsimile form) believed by it to be genuine and to have been signed or presented by the proper Person. The Trustee need not investigate any fact or matter stated in the document.