|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 8-K on 10/20/2017|
(13) restrictions that are not materially more restrictive, taken as a whole, than customary provisions in comparable financings and that the management of the Company determines, at the time of such financing, will not materially impair the Issuers ability to make payments as required under the Notes; and
(14) any encumbrances or restrictions imposed by any amendments, modifications, restatements, renewals, increases, supplements, refundings, replacements or refinancings of the contracts, instruments or obligations referred to in clauses (1) through (13) above; provided that such amendments, modifications, restatements, renewals, increases, supplements, refundings, replacements or refinancings are, in the good faith judgment of the Issuers, not materially more restrictive taken as a whole with respect to such encumbrance and other restrictions than those prior to such amendment, modification, restatement, renewal, increase, supplement, refunding, replacement or refinancing.
Section 4.10 Incurrence of Indebtedness and Issuance of Preferred Stock.
The Company shall not, and shall not permit any of its Restricted Subsidiaries to, directly or indirectly, create, incur, issue, assume, guarantee or otherwise become directly or indirectly liable, contingently or otherwise, with respect to (collectively, incur) any Indebtedness (including, for the avoidance of doubt, Acquired Debt) and the Company shall not issue any Disqualified Stock and shall not permit any of its Restricted Subsidiaries to issue any shares of Disqualified Stock or Preferred Stock, provided that the Company or any of its Restricted Subsidiaries may incur Indebtedness (including, for the avoidance of doubt, Acquired Debt) or the Company may issue Disqualified Stock and Restricted Subsidiaries may issue Preferred Stock if the Leverage Ratio of the Company and its Restricted Subsidiaries would have been not greater than 6.0 to 1.0 and in each case, determined on a pro forma basis (including a pro forma application of the net proceeds therefrom), as if the additional Indebtedness had been incurred, or the Disqualified Stock or Preferred Stock had been issued, as the case may be, at the beginning of the most recently ended fiscal quarter.
The first paragraph of this Section 4.10 shall not prohibit the incurrence of any of the following items of Indebtedness (collectively, Permitted Debt):
(1) the incurrence by the Company and its Restricted Subsidiaries of Indebtedness under Credit Facilities; provided that the aggregate principal amount of all Indebtedness of the Company and its Restricted Subsidiaries outstanding under this clause (1) for all Credit Facilities of the Company and its Restricted Subsidiaries after giving effect to such incurrence does not exceed an amount equal to $6.0 billion;
(2) the incurrence by the Company and its Restricted Subsidiaries of Existing Indebtedness (including Indebtedness outstanding under Credit Facilities on the Issue Date);
(3) the incurrence by the Company and its Restricted Subsidiaries of Indebtedness represented by the Initial Notes (and any Exchange Notes in respect thereof);