|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 8-K on 10/20/2017|
Consolidated Indebtedness means, with respect to any Person as of any date of determination, the sum, without duplication, of:
(1) the total amount of outstanding Indebtedness of such Person and its Restricted Subsidiaries, plus
(2) the total amount of Indebtedness of any other Person that has been Guaranteed by the referent Person or one or more of its Restricted Subsidiaries, plus
(3) the aggregate liquidation value of all Disqualified Stock of such Person and all Preferred Stock of Restricted Subsidiaries of such Person,
in each case, determined on a consolidated basis in accordance with GAAP.
Consolidated Interest Expense means, with respect to any Person for any period, without duplication, the sum of:
(1) the consolidated interest expense of such Person and its Restricted Subsidiaries for such period, whether paid or accrued (including, without limitation, amortization or original issue discount, non-cash interest payments, the interest component of any deferred payment obligations, the interest component of all payments associated with Capital Lease Obligations, commissions, discounts and other fees and charges incurred in respect of letter of credit or bankers acceptance financings, and net payments (if any) pursuant to Hedging Obligations);
(2) the consolidated interest expense of such Person and its Restricted Subsidiaries that was capitalized during such period; and
(3) any interest expense on Indebtedness of another Person that is guaranteed by such Person or one of its Restricted Subsidiaries or secured by a Lien on assets of such Person or one of its Restricted Subsidiaries (whether or not such Guarantee or Lien is called upon); excluding, however, any amount of such interest of any Restricted Subsidiary of the referent Person if the net income of such Restricted Subsidiary is excluded in the calculation of Consolidated EBITDA pursuant to clause (x) of the definition thereof (but only in the same proportion as the net income of such Restricted Subsidiary is excluded from the calculation of Consolidated EBITDA pursuant to clause (x) of the definition thereof),
in each case, on a consolidated basis and in accordance with GAAP.
Consolidated Net Tangible Assets means, as of any date of determination, the total amount of assets (less applicable reserves and other properly deductible items) of the Company and the Restricted Subsidiaries less the sum of (1) all goodwill, trade names, trademarks, patents, unamortized debt discount and expense and other intangibles, and (2) all current liabilities, in each case, reflected on the most recent consolidated balance sheet of the Company and the Restricted Subsidiaries as at the end of the most recent ended fiscal quarter for which financial statements have been delivered pursuant to this Supplemental Indenture, determined on a consolidated basis in accordance with GAAP on a pro forma basis to give effect to any acquisition or disposition of assets made after such balance sheet date and on or prior to the date of determination.