|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 8-K on 09/21/2017|
The Holders of a majority in aggregate principal amount of the Notes then outstanding by written notice to the Trustee may on behalf of all of the Holders rescind an acceleration and its consequences with respect to such Notes if the rescission would not conflict with any judgment or decree and if all existing Events of Default (except non-payment of principal, interest or premium that has become due solely because of the acceleration) have been cured or waived.
13. TRUSTEE DEALINGS WITH ISSUERS. The Trustee, in its individual or any other capacity, may make loans to, accept deposits from, and perform services for any Issuer or its Affiliates, and may otherwise deal with any Issuer or its Affiliates, as if it were not the Trustee.
14. NO RECOURSE AGAINST OTHERS. A director, officer, employee, incorporator, member or stockholder of the Issuers, as such, shall not have any liability for any obligations of the Issuers under the Notes or the Supplemental Indenture or for any claim based on, in respect of, or by reason of, such obligations or their creation. Each Holder by accepting a Note waives and releases all such liability. The waiver and release are part of the consideration for the issuance of the Notes.
15. GOVERNING LAW. THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN AND BE USED TO CONSTRUE THIS NOTE AND THE SUPPLEMENTAL INDENTURE WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO THE APPLICABLE PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICTS OF LAWS TO THE EXTENT THAT THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANOTHER JURISDICTION WOULD BE REQUIRED THEREBY. EACH OF THE PARTIES HERETO AND THE HOLDERS AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS NOTE.
16. AUTHENTICATION. This Note shall not be valid until authenticated by the manual signature of the Trustee or an authenticating agent.
17. ABBREVIATIONS. Customary abbreviations may be used in the name of a Holder or an assignee, such as: TEN COM (= tenants in common), TEN ENT (= tenants by the entireties), JT TEN (= joint tenants with right of survivorship and not as tenants in common), CUST (= Custodian), and U/G/M/A (= Uniform Gifts to Minors Act).
18. ADDITIONAL RIGHTS OF HOLDERS OF RESTRICTED GLOBAL NOTES AND RESTRICTED DEFINITIVE NOTES. In addition to the rights provided to Holders of Notes under the Supplemental Indenture, Holders of Restricted Global Notes and Restricted Definitive Notes shall have all the rights set forth in the Registration Rights Agreement.
19. CUSIP NUMBERS. Pursuant to a recommendation promulgated by the Committee on Uniform Security Identification Procedures, the Issuers have caused CUSIP numbers to be printed on the Notes and the Trustee may use CUSIP numbers in notices of redemption as a convenience to Holders. No representation is made as to the accuracy of such numbers either as printed on the Notes or as contained in any notice of redemption and reliance may be placed only on the other identification numbers placed thereon.