|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 8-K on 08/14/2017|
(1) such Indebtedness is permitted under Section 4.10 calculated on a pro forma basis as if such designation had occurred at the beginning of the applicable reference period; and
(2) no Default or Event of Default would be in existence immediately following such designation.
For purposes of designating a Restricted Subsidiary as an Unrestricted Subsidiary:
(1) the term Investment will include the portion (proportionate to the Companys equity interest in a Restricted Subsidiary to be designated as an Unrestricted Subsidiary) of the fair market value of the net assets of such Restricted Subsidiary of the Company at the time that such Restricted Subsidiary is designated an Unrestricted Subsidiary; provided, however, that upon a redesignation of such Subsidiary as a Restricted Subsidiary where the Investment of such Subsidiary is then a Permitted Investment, the Company will be deemed to continue to have an Investment in an Unrestricted Subsidiary in an amount (if positive) equal to (a) the Companys Investment in such Subsidiary at the time of such redesignation less (b) the portion (proportionate to the Companys equity interest in such Subsidiary) of the fair market value of the net assets (as conclusively determined by the Board of Directors of the Company in good faith) of such Subsidiary at the time that such Subsidiary is so re-designated a Restricted Subsidiary; and
(2) any property transferred to or from an Unrestricted Subsidiary will be valued at its fair market value at the time of such transfer, in each case as determined in good faith by the Board of Directors of the Company.
Voting Stock of any Person as of any date means the Capital Stock of such Person that is at the time entitled to vote in the election of the board of directors or comparable governing body of such Person.
Weighted Average Life to Maturity means, when applied to any Indebtedness at any date, the number of years obtained by dividing:
(1) the sum of the products obtained by multiplying (a) the amount of each then remaining installment, sinking fund, serial maturity or other required payments of principal, including payment at final maturity, in respect thereof, by (b) the number of years (calculated to the nearest one-twelfth) that will elapse between such date and the making of such payment; by
(2) the then outstanding principal amount of such Indebtedness.
Wholly Owned Restricted Subsidiary of any Person means a Restricted Subsidiary of such Person all of the outstanding common equity interests or other ownership interests of which (other than directors qualifying shares) shall at the time be owned by such Person and/or by one or more Wholly Owned Restricted Subsidiaries of such Person.