|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 8-K on 08/14/2017|
(7) auction-rate Preferred Stocks of any corporation maturing not later than 90 days after the date of acquisition thereof, rated at the time of acquisition at least Aaa by Moodys or AAA by S&P;
(8) securities issued by any state, commonwealth or territory of the United States, or by any political subdivision or taxing authority thereof, maturing not later than six months after the date of acquisition thereof, rated at the time of acquisition at least A by Moodys or S&P; and
(9) money market or mutual funds at least 90% of the assets of which constitute Cash Equivalents of the kinds described in clauses (1) through (8) of this definition.
CCH II means CCH II, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, and any successor Person thereto.
CCHC means Charter Communications Holding Company, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company.
CCO means Charter Communications Operating, LLC, a Delaware corporation, and any successor Person thereto.
CCO Holdings means CCO Holdings, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, and any successor Person thereto.
Change of Control means the occurrence of any of the following:
(1) the sale, transfer, conveyance or other disposition (other than by way of merger or consolidation), in one or a series of related transactions, of all or substantially all of the assets of the Company and its Subsidiaries, taken as a whole, or of a Parent and its Subsidiaries, taken as a whole, to any person (as such term is used in Section 13(d)(3) of the Exchange Act) other than a Parent, the Company or a Restricted Subsidiary;
(2) the adoption of a plan relating to the liquidation or dissolution of the Company or a Parent (except the liquidation of any Parent into any other Parent); or
(3) the consummation of any transaction, including any merger or consolidation, the result of which is that any person (as defined above) other than a Parent becomes the Beneficial Owner, directly or indirectly, of more than 50% of the Voting Stock of the Company or a Parent, measured by voting power rather than the number of shares.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, (a) a transaction will not be deemed to involve a Change of Control if (i) Charter becomes a direct or indirect wholly owned subsidiary of a holding company and (ii)(A) the direct or indirect holders of the voting stock of such holding company immediately following that transaction are substantially the same as the holders of Charters voting stock immediately prior to that