|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 8-K on 07/12/2017|
(5) Liens on any property to secure all or part of the cost of improvements or construction thereon or indebtedness incurred to provide funds for such purpose in a principal amount not exceeding 110% of the cost of such improvements or construction;
(6) Liens on shares of stock, indebtedness or other securities or assets of a Person that is not a Subsidiary of CCO;
(7) any extension, renewal or replacement (or successive extensions, renewals or replacements), as a whole or in part, of any Liens described in clauses (2), (3), (4), (5), (6), (9), (10) and (11) (it being understood that any such Liens described in clause (10) extended, renewed or replaced shall still be deemed outstanding for the purposes of such clause (10) and permitted thereunder), of this definition, for amounts not exceeding the principal amount of the Indebtedness secured by the Lien so extended, renewed or replaced (plus an amount equal to any premiums, accrued interest, fees and expenses payable in connection therewith); provided, however, that such extension, renewal or replacement Lien is limited to all or a part of the same assets that were covered by the Lien extended renewed or replaced (plus improvements on such assets and any Liens on assets that could have secured the Indebtedness pursuant to written agreements and instruments existing at the time);
(8) with respect to the Notes, Liens securing Obligations in respect of the Notes and the Note Guarantees thereof and Liens in favor of the Trustee;
(9) Liens resulting from progress payments or partial payments under United States government contracts or subcontracts;
(10) Liens arising or existing in connection with Indebtedness in an aggregate principal amount not exceeding at the time such Lien is issued, created or assumed the greater of (a) 15% of the Consolidated Net Worth of CCO and (b) $7 billion; and
(11) Liens securing the Increased Amount of Indebtedness for Borrowed Money so long as the Lien securing such Indebtedness for Borrowed Money was permitted under this Indenture.
Section 1.02 Other Definitions.