|Print Page Close Window|
|INSIGHT COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY L P filed this Form S-4 on 10/07/2016|
STATE OF DELAWARE
CERTIFICATE OF MERGER OF A
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
WITH AND INTO
A DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Pursuant to Title 6, Section 18-209 of the Delaware Limited Liability Company Act, Charter Communications VI, L.L.C. a Delaware limited liability company, certifies that:
1. The constituent business entities participating in the merger herein certified are:
a. CC XI, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and wholly owned subsidiary of CC VI (as defined below); and
b. Charter Communications VI, L.L.C., a Delaware limited liability company (CC.VI).
2. An Agreement of Merger has been approved, adopted, executed and acknowledged by the aforesaid constituent entities in accordance with the provisions of 18-209 of the Limited Liability Company Act of the State of Delaware.
3. The name of the surviving limited liability company herein certified is Charter Communications VI. L.L.C.
4. The executed Agreement of Merger between the aforesaid constituent entities is on file at the principal place of business of the aforesaid surviving limited liability company at:
12405 Powerscourt Drive
St. Louis, Missouri 63131
5. A copy of the Agreement of Merger will be furnished by the surviving limited liability company, on request and without cost, to any member or any person holding an interest in the aforesaid constituent entities.