|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 8-K on 05/19/2016|
4. providing for the conversion or exchange, at the option of the holder or of the Corporation or both, or upon the happening of a specified event, of the shares of Preferred Stock into shares of any other class or classes or series of capital stock of the Corporation or of any series of the same or any other class or classes, including provision for adjustment of the conversion or exchange rate in such events as the Board of Directors shall determine, or providing for no conversion;
5. providing for the redemption, in whole or in part, of the shares of Preferred Stock at the option of the Corporation or the holder thereof, or upon the happening of a specified event, in cash, bonds or other property, at such price or prices (which amount may vary under different conditions and at different redemption dates), within such period or periods, and under such conditions as the Board of Directors shall so provide, including provisions for the creation of a sinking fund for the redemption thereof, or providing for no redemption;
6. providing for voting rights or having limited voting rights or enjoying general, special or multiple voting rights; and
7. specifying the number of shares constituting that series and the distinctive designation of that series.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
A. Size of the Board of Directors.
From and after the Closing of the A/N Contribution, the number of directors which shall constitute the whole Board of Directors shall be fixed at thirteen (13). In the event the Closing of the A/N Contribution has not occurred or does not occur, the number of directors which shall constitute the whole Board of Directors shall be fixed by, or in the manner provided in, the Bylaws of the Corporation.
B. Investor Nominees.
1. From and after the Closing of the A/N Contribution, in connection with each annual or special meeting of stockholders of the Corporation at which directors are to be elected (each such annual or special meeting, an Election Meeting), each Investor Party shall have the right to designate for nomination (it being understood that such nomination may include any nomination of any incumbent Investor Director (as hereinafter defined) (or a Replacement (as defined in the Second Amended and Restated Stockholders Agreement)) by the Board of Directors (upon the recommendation of the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee of the Board of Directors)) a number of Investor Designees (as defined in the Second Amended and Restated Stockholders Agreement) as follows, in each case subject to Section 3.8(a) of, and the other limitations set forth in, the Second Amended and Restated Stockholders Agreement:
a. three (3) Investor Designees, if such Investor Partys Equity Interest (as hereinafter defined) or Voting Interest (as hereinafter defined) is greater than or equal to 20%;