|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 8-K on 04/27/2016|
irrevocable; provided, further, that any calculation or determination in this Indenture that requires the application of GAAP for periods that include fiscal quarters ended prior to the Issuers election to apply IFRS shall remain as previously calculated or determined in accordance with GAAP. The Issuers shall give notice of any such election made in accordance with this definition to the Trustee.
Global Note Legend means the legend set forth in Section 2.06(g)(ii) which is required to be placed on all Global Notes issued under this Supplemental Indenture.
Guarantee or guarantee means a guarantee other than by endorsement of negotiable instruments for collection in the ordinary course of business, direct or indirect, in any manner including, without limitation, by way of a pledge of assets or through letters of credit or reimbursement agreements in respect thereof, of all or any part of any Indebtedness, measured as the lesser of the aggregate outstanding amount of the Indebtedness so guaranteed and the face amount of the guarantee.
Guarantor means the Parent Guarantor and any Subsidiary that executes a supplemental indenture and provides a Subsidiary Guarantee in accordance with Section 4.17 hereof.
Hedging Obligations means, with respect to any Person, the obligations of such Person under:
(1) interest rate swap agreements, interest rate cap agreements and interest rate collar agreements;
(2) interest rate option agreements, foreign currency exchange agreements, foreign currency swap agreements; and
(3) other agreements or arrangements designed to protect such Person against fluctuations in interest and currency exchange rates.
Indebtedness means, with respect to any specified Person, any indebtedness of such Person, whether or not contingent:
(1) in respect of borrowed money;
(2) evidenced by bonds, notes, debentures or similar instruments or letters of credit (or reimbursement agreements in respect thereof);
(3) in respect of bankers acceptances;
(4) representing Capital Lease Obligations;
(5) in respect of the balance deferred and unpaid of the purchase price of any property due more than six months after the property is acquired, except any such balance that constitutes an accrued expense or trade payable; or
(6) represented by Hedging Obligations only to the extent an amount is then owed and is payable pursuant to the terms of such Hedging Obligations,