|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 8-K on 04/27/2016|
Notwithstanding the preceding, the following items shall not be deemed to be Asset Sales:
(1) any single transaction or series of related transactions that: (a) involves assets having a fair market value of less than $100.0 million; or (b) results in net proceeds to the Company and its Restricted Subsidiaries of less than $100.0 million;
(2) a transfer of assets between or among the Company and its Restricted Subsidiaries;
(3) an issuance of Equity Interests by a Restricted Subsidiary of the Company to the Company or to another Wholly Owned Restricted Subsidiary of the Company;
(4) any Restricted Payment that is permitted by Section 4.07, any Restricted Investment that is permitted by Section 4.08 or a Permitted Investment;
(5) the incurrence of Liens not prohibited by this Supplemental Indenture and the disposition of assets related to such Liens by the secured party pursuant to a foreclosure;
(6) any disposition of cash or Cash Equivalents;
(7) any surrender or waiver of contract rights or settlement, including, without limitation, with respect to Hedging Obligations;
(8) like-kind property exchanges under Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code;
(9) non-exclusive licenses of intellectual property; and
(10) any sale or disposition of inventory or accounts receivable in the ordinary course of business.
Base Indenture has the meaning assigned to it in the preamble to this Supplemental Indenture.
Beneficial Owner has the meaning assigned to such term in Rule 13d-3 and Rule 13d-5 under the Exchange Act as in effect on the Issue Date.
Bright House Acquisition Agreement means that certain Contribution Agreement, dated as of March 31, 2015, as amended on May 23, 2015, by and among CCI, certain of its subsidiaries and the other parties thereto.
Bright House Acquisition Transactions means the transactions contemplated by the Bright House Acquisition Agreement.