|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 425 on 11/25/2015|
(5) the incurrence of Liens not prohibited by this Supplemental Indenture and the disposition of assets related to such Liens by the secured party pursuant to a foreclosure;
(6) any disposition of cash or Cash Equivalents;
(7) any surrender or waiver of contract rights or settlement, including, without limitation, with respect to Hedging Obligations;
(8) like-kind property exchanges under Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code;
(9) non-exclusive licenses of intellectual property; and
(10) any sale or disposition of inventory or accounts receivable in the ordinary course of business.
Base Indenture has the meaning assigned to it in the preamble to this Supplemental Indenture.
Beneficial Owner has the meaning assigned to such term in Rule 13d-3 and Rule 13d-5 under the Exchange Act as in effect on the Issue Date.
Board of Directors means the board of directors or comparable governing body of CCI or if so specified CCO Holdings, in either case, as constituted as of the date of any determination required to be made, or action required to be taken, pursuant to this Indenture.
Bright House Acquisition Agreement means that certain Contribution Agreement, dated as of March 31, 2015, as amended on May 23, 2015, by and among CCI, certain of its subsidiaries and the other parties thereto.
Cable Related Business means the business of owning cable television systems and businesses ancillary, complementary and related thereto.
Capital Corp means CCO Holdings Capital Corp., a Delaware corporation, and any successor Person thereto.
Capital Lease Obligation means, at the time any determination thereof is to be made, the amount of the liability in respect of a capital lease that would at that time be required to be capitalized on a balance sheet in accordance with GAAP.
Capital Stock Sale Proceeds means the aggregate net proceeds (including the fair market value of the non-cash proceeds) received by the Company or its Restricted Subsidiaries from and after April 1, 2010, in each case