|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 425 on 11/25/2015|
(3) other agreements or arrangements designed to protect such Person against fluctuations in interest and currency exchange rates.
Holder means a holder of the Notes.
Indebtedness means, with respect to any specified Person, any indebtedness of such Person, whether or not contingent:
(1) in respect of borrowed money;
(2) evidenced by bonds, notes, debentures or similar instruments or letters of credit (or reimbursement agreements in respect thereof);
(3) in respect of bankers acceptances;
(4) representing Capital Lease Obligations;
(5) in respect of the balance deferred and unpaid of the purchase price of any property due more than six months after the property is acquired, except any such balance that constitutes an accrued expense or trade payable; or
(6) represented by Hedging Obligations only to the extent an amount is then owed and is payable pursuant to the terms of such Hedging Obligations;
if and to the extent any of the preceding items would appear as a liability upon a balance sheet of the specified Person prepared in accordance with GAAP.
The term Indebtedness includes all Indebtedness of others secured by a Lien on any asset of the specified Person (whether or not such Indebtedness is assumed by the specified Person) and, to the extent not otherwise included, the guarantee by such Person of any indebtedness of any other Person. The amount of any Indebtedness outstanding as of any date shall be:
(1) the accreted value thereof, in the case of any Indebtedness issued with original issue discount; and
(2) the principal amount thereof, together with any interest thereon that is more than 30 days past due, in the case of any other Indebtedness.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall payments required to be made pursuant to the Bright House Acquisition Agreement be deemed to be Indebtedness.
Indenture means this Indenture, as amended or supplemented from time to time.
Indirect Participant means a Person who holds a beneficial interest in a Global Note through a Participant.
Institutional Accredited Investor means an institution that is an accredited investor as defined in Rule 501(a)(1), (2), (3) or (7) under the Securities Act that is not also a QIB.