|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 8-K on 11/25/2015|
FORM OF JOINDER AGREEMENT TO REGISTRATION RIGHTS AGREEMENT
Reference is hereby made to the Exchange and Registration Rights Agreement, dated as of November 20, 2015 (the Registration Rights Agreement), by and between CCOH Safari, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (the Escrow Issuer), and the Representatives. Unless otherwise defined herein, terms defined in the Registration Rights Agreement and used herein shall have the meanings given them in the Registration Rights Agreement.
1. Joinder of the Issuers. CCO Holdings, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (the Company), and CCO Holdings Capital Corp., a Delaware corporation (CCOH Capital and, together with the Company, the Issuers), each hereby agrees to become bound by the terms, conditions, representations and warranties, covenants and other provisions of the Registration Rights Agreement with all attendant rights, duties and obligations stated therein, with the same force and effect as if originally named as an Issuer therein and as if the Company and CCOH Capital executed the Registration Rights Agreement on the date thereof.
2. Governing Law. THIS JOINDER AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK.
3. Counterparts. This agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts and by the parties hereto in separate counterparts, each of which when so executed shall be deemed to be an original and all of which taken together shall constitute one and the same agreement. Delivery of an executed counterpart of a signature page to this Joinder Agreement by facsimile, email or other electronic transmission (i.e., pdf) shall be effective as delivery of a manually executed counterpart of this Joinder Agreement.
4. Amendments. No amendment or waiver of any provision of this Joinder Agreement, nor any consent or approval to any departure therefrom, shall in any event be effective unless the same shall be in writing and signed by the parties hereto.
5. Headings. The headings in this Joinder Agreement are for convenience of reference only and shall not limit or otherwise affect the meaning hereof.