|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 8-K on 11/25/2015|
in accordance with the respective organizational documents (as the same may be amended from time to time) of the Company or any such Subsidiary; provided, however, that the Company shall not be required to preserve or keep the corporate, partnership or other existence of any of its Subsidiaries (other than Capital Corp if the other Issuer is not then a corporation), if the Company shall determine that the preservation or keeping thereof is no longer desirable in the conduct of the business of the Company and its Subsidiaries, taken as a whole, and that the loss thereof is not adverse in any material respect to the Company and its Restricted Subsidiaries, taken as a whole.
Section 4.16 Repurchase at the Option of Holders upon a Change of Control Triggering Event.
If a Change of Control Triggering Event occurs, each Holder shall have the right to require the Issuers to repurchase all or any part (equal to $2,000 or an integral multiple of $1,000 in excess thereof) of that Holders Notes pursuant to a Change of Control Offer. In the Change of Control Offer, the Issuers shall offer a Change of Control Payment in cash equal to 101% of the aggregate principal amount of Notes repurchased plus accrued and unpaid interest and Special Interest, if any, thereon to the date of purchase.
Within ten days following any Change of Control Triggering Event, the Issuers shall transmit a notice to each Holder (with a copy to the Trustee) describing the transaction or transactions that constitute the Change of Control Triggering Event and stating:
(1) the purchase price and the purchase date, which shall not exceed 30 Business Days from the date such notice is mailed (the Change of Control Payment Date);
(2) that any Note not tendered shall continue to accrue interest;
(3) that, unless the Issuers default in the payment of the Change of Control Payment, all Notes accepted for payment pursuant to the Change of Control Offer shall cease to accrue interest after the Change of Control Payment Date;
(4) that Holders electing to have any Notes purchased pursuant to a Change of Control Offer shall be required to surrender the Notes, with the form entitled Option of Holder to Elect Purchase on the reverse of the Notes completed, to the Paying Agent at the address specified in the notice prior to the close of business on the third Business Day preceding the Change of Control Payment Date;
(5) that Holders shall be entitled to withdraw their election if the Paying Agent receives, not later than the close of business on the second Business Day preceding the Change of Control Payment Date, a facsimile transmission or letter setting forth the name of the Holder, the principal amount of Notes delivered for purchase, and a statement that such Holder is withdrawing his election to have the Notes purchased; and
(6) that Holders whose Notes are being purchased only in part shall be issued new Notes equal in principal amount to the unpurchased portion of the Notes surrendered, which unpurchased portion must be equal to $2,000 in principal amount or an integral multiple of $1,000 in excess thereof.