|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 8-K on 11/25/2015|
(4) payment of Management Fees;
(5) Restricted Payments that are permitted by Section 4.07 and Restricted Investments that are permitted by Section 4.08;
(6) Permitted Investments;
(7) transactions pursuant to, and the performance of, agreements existing on the Issue Date, as in effect on the Issue Date, or as subsequently modified, supplemented, or amended, to the extent that any such modifications, supplements or amendments complied with the applicable provisions of the first paragraph of this Section 4.13;
(8) the assignment and assumption of contracts (which contracts are entered into prior to the Issue Date on an arms-length basis in the ordinary course of business of the relevant Parent), reasonably related to the business of the Company and the assignment and assumption of which would not result in the incurrence of any Indebtedness by the Company or any Restricted Subsidiary to a Restricted Subsidiary by a Parent;
(9) transactions with a Person that is an Affiliate solely as a result of the fact that the Company or a Restricted Subsidiary controls or otherwise owns Equity Interests of such Person;
(10) equity contributions in, and the issuance of Equity Interests of, the Company; and
(11) any (x) purchases of any class of Indebtedness from, or lending of any class of Indebtedness to, the Company or any of its Restricted Subsidiaries so long as the amount of Indebtedness of such class purchased or loaned by such Affiliates does not exceed 25% of the applicable class of Indebtedness offered to non-Affiliate investors generally and (y) repurchases, redemptions or other retirements for value by the Company or any of its Restricted Subsidiaries of Indebtedness of any class held by any Affiliate of the Company so long as such repurchase, redemption or other retirement for value is on the same terms as are made available to investors holding such class of Indebtedness generally and Affiliates hold no more than 25% of such class of Indebtedness.
Section 4.14 Liens.
The Company shall not, directly or indirectly, create, incur, assume or suffer to exist any Lien of any kind securing Indebtedness on any asset of the Company, whether owned on the Issue Date or thereafter acquired, except Permitted Liens.
Section 4.15 Existence.
Subject to, and as permitted under, Article 5, the Company shall do or cause to be done all things necessary to preserve and keep in full force and effect its limited liability company existence, and the corporate, partnership or other existence of each of its Subsidiaries,