|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 8-K on 11/25/2015|
In the event that the Company shall be required to commence an offer to Holders to purchase Notes pursuant to this Section 4.11, it shall follow the procedures specified in Sections 3.09.
Section 4.12 [Reserved].
Section 4.13 Transactions with Affiliates.
The Company shall not, and shall not permit any of its Restricted Subsidiaries to, make any payment to, or sell, lease, transfer or otherwise dispose of any of its properties or assets to, or purchase any property or assets from, or enter into or make or amend any transaction, contract, agreement, understanding, loan, advance or guarantee with, or for the benefit of, any Affiliate (each, an Affiliate Transaction), unless:
(1) such Affiliate Transaction is on terms, taken as a whole, that are no less favorable to the Company or the relevant Restricted Subsidiary than those that would have been obtained in a comparable transaction by the Company or such Restricted Subsidiary with an unrelated Person; and
(2) the Company delivers to the Trustee:
(a) with respect to any Affiliate Transaction or series of related Affiliate Transactions involving aggregate consideration given or received by the Company or any such Restricted Subsidiary in excess of $25.0 million, a resolution of the Board of Directors of the Company or CCI set forth in an Officers Certificate certifying that such Affiliate Transaction complies with this Section 4.13 and that such Affiliate Transaction has been approved by a majority of the members of such Board of Directors; and
(b) with respect to any Affiliate Transaction or series of related Affiliate Transactions involving aggregate consideration given or received by the Company or any Restricted Subsidiary in excess of $100.0 million, an opinion as to the fairness to the Company of such Affiliate Transaction from a financial point of view issued by an accounting, appraisal or investment banking firm of national standing.
The following items shall not be deemed to be Affiliate Transactions and, therefore, shall not be subject to the provisions of the prior paragraph:
(1) any existing employment agreement entered into by the Company or any of its Subsidiaries and any employment agreement entered into by the Company or any of its Restricted Subsidiaries in the ordinary course of business;
(2) transactions between or among the Company and/or its Restricted Subsidiaries;
(3) payment of reasonable directors fees to Persons who are not otherwise Affiliates of the Company and customary indemnification and insurance arrangements in favor of directors and officers, regardless of affiliation with the Company or any of its Restricted Subsidiaries;