|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 8-K on 11/25/2015|
Other Person has the meaning assigned to such term in the definition of Consolidated EBITDA.
Parent means (i) any of the Designated Parent Companies, and each of their respective successors (by way of conversion, merger and amalgamation), and/or any direct or indirect Subsidiary of the foregoing a majority of the Capital Stock of which is owned directly or indirectly by one or more of the foregoing Persons, as applicable, and that directly or indirectly beneficially owns a majority of the Capital Stock of the Company, and any successor Person to any of the foregoing; and (ii) any holding company of the foregoing where the direct or indirect holders of the voting stock of such holding company immediately following the transaction where the holding company became a holding company are substantially the same as the holders of our voting stock immediately prior to that transaction. For purposes of the second paragraph of Section 4.07, the term Parent shall include any corporate co-obligor if such Parent is a limited liability company or other association not taxed as a corporation.
Permitted Investments means:
(1) any Investment in the Company or by the Company in the Company or in a Restricted Subsidiary of the Company, or any Investment by a Restricted Subsidiary of the Company in the Company or in another Restricted Subsidiary of the Company;
(2) any Investment in Cash Equivalents;
(3) any Investment by the Company or any of its Restricted Subsidiaries in a Person, if as a result of such Investment:
(a) such Person becomes a Restricted Subsidiary of the Company; or
(b) such Person is merged, consolidated or amalgamated with or into, or transfers or conveys substantially all of its assets to, or is liquidated into, the Company or a Restricted Subsidiary of the Company;
(4) any Investment made as a result of the receipt of non-cash consideration from any Asset Sale that was made pursuant to and in compliance with Section 4.11;
(5) any Investment made out of the net cash proceeds of the issue and sale after the Issue Date (other than to a Subsidiary of the Company) of Equity Interests (other than Disqualified Stock) of the Company (or cash contributions to the equity capital of the Company) to the extent that such net cash proceeds have not been applied to make a Restricted Payment or to effect other transactions pursuant to Section 4.07 hereof (with the amount of usage of the basket in this clause (5) being determined net of the aggregate amount of principal, interest, dividends, distributions, repayments, proceeds or other value otherwise returned or recovered in respect of any such Investment, but not to exceed the initial amount of such Investment);