|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 8-K on 11/25/2015|
Additional Notes means additional Notes issued pursuant to the terms of this Supplemental Indenture in addition to the Initial Notes (other than any Notes issued in respect of Initial Notes pursuant to Section 2.06, 2.07, 2.10, 3.06, 3.09 or 4.16 of this Supplemental Indenture or Section 9.05 of the Base Indenture).
Affiliate of any specified Person means any other Person directly or indirectly controlling or controlled by or under direct or indirect common control with such specified Person. For purposes of this definition, control, as used with respect to any Person, shall mean the possession, directly or indirectly, of the power to direct or cause the direction of the management or policies of such Person, whether through the ownership of voting securities, by agreement or otherwise. For purposes of this definition, the terms controlling, controlled by and under common control with shall have correlative meanings.
Asset Acquisition means (a) an Investment by the Company or any of its Restricted Subsidiaries in any other Person pursuant to which such Person shall become a Restricted Subsidiary of the Company or any of its Restricted Subsidiaries or shall be merged with or into the Company or any of its Restricted Subsidiaries, or (b) the acquisition by the Company or any of its Restricted Subsidiaries of the assets of any Person which constitute all or substantially all of the assets of such Person, any division or line of business of such Person or any other properties or assets of such Person other than in the ordinary course of business.
Asset Sale means:
(1) the sale, lease, conveyance or other disposition of any assets or rights, other than sales of inventory in the ordinary course of the Cable Related Business consistent with applicable past practices; provided that the sale, conveyance or other disposition of all or substantially all of the assets of the Company and its Subsidiaries, taken as a whole, shall be governed by Section 4.16 and/or Section 5.01 and not by the provisions of Section 4.11; and
(2) the issuance of Equity Interests by any Restricted Subsidiary of the Company or the sale of Equity Interests in any Restricted Subsidiary of the Company.
Notwithstanding the preceding, the following items shall not be deemed to be Asset Sales:
(1) any single transaction or series of related transactions that: (a) involves assets having a fair market value of less than $100.0 million; or (b) results in net proceeds to the Company and its Restricted Subsidiaries of less than $100.0 million;
(2) a transfer of assets between or among the Company and its Restricted Subsidiaries;
(3) an issuance of Equity Interests by a Restricted Subsidiary of the Company to the Company or to another Wholly Owned Restricted Subsidiary of the Company;
(4) any Restricted Payment that is permitted by Section 4.07, any Restricted Investment that is permitted by Section 4.08 or a Permitted Investment;