|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 8-K on 11/25/2015|
(3) provide for or confirm the issuance of additional Notes;
(4) provide for the assumption of the Applicable Issuers obligations to Holders in the case of a merger or consolidation or sale of all or substantially all of the assets of the Issuers pursuant to Article 5;
(5) make any change that would provide any additional rights or benefits to Holders of any series or that does not adversely affect the legal rights under this Indenture of any such Holder;
(6) provide for the issuance of Exchange Notes pursuant to an applicable Registration Rights Agreement or comply with requirements of the SEC in order to effect or maintain the qualification of this Indenture under the TIA or otherwise as necessary to comply with applicable law;
(7) make any change for the issuance of any series of Notes including with respect to the terms thereof that would provide any additional rights or benefits to Holders of any series or that does not adversely affect the legal rights under this Indenture of any such Holder;
(8) conform this Indenture, as amended or supplemented, or the Notes, as amended or supplemented, to the description and terms of such Notes in the offering memorandum, offering circular, prospectus supplement or other offering document applicable to such Notes at the time of the initial sale thereof;
(9) change or eliminate any of the provisions of this Indenture; provided that any such change or elimination shall become effective only when there are no outstanding Notes of any series created prior to the execution of such supplemental indenture that is entitled to the benefit of such provision and as to which such supplemental indenture would apply; or
(10) evidence and provide for the acceptance of appointment hereunder by a successor Trustee with respect to one or more series of Notes and to add to or change any of the provisions of this Indenture as shall be necessary for or to facilitate the administration of the trusts hereunder by more than one Trustee.
Upon the request of the Issuers accompanied by a resolution of their respective boards of directors or sole directors or managers, as applicable, or the Board of Directors of CCI authorizing the execution of any such amended or supplemental indenture, and upon receipt by the Trustee an Officers Certificate and an Opinion of Counsel pursuant to Section 9.06, the Trustee shall join with the Issuers in the execution of any amended or supplemental indenture authorized or permitted by the terms of this Indenture and to make any further appropriate agreements and stipulations that may be therein contained, but the Trustee shall not be obligated to enter into such amended or supplemental indenture that affects its own rights, duties or immunities under this Indenture or otherwise.