|Print Page Close Window|
|CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS, INC. /MO/ filed this Form 8-K on 11/25/2015|
Board of Directors means the board of directors or comparable governing body of CCI or if specified, the Company, as the case may be, in either case as constituted as of the date of any determination required to be made, or action required to be taken, pursuant to this Indenture.
Bright House Acquisition Agreement means that certain Contribution Agreement, dated as of March 31, 2015, as amended on May 23, 2015, by and among CCI, certain of its subsidiaries and the other parties thereto.
Business Day means any day other than a Legal Holiday.
Cable Related Business means the business of owning cable television systems and businesses ancillary, complementary and related thereto.
Capital Corp means CCO Holdings Capital Corp., a Delaware corporation, and any successor Person thereto.
Capital Lease Obligation means, at the time any determination thereof is to be made, the amount of the liability in respect of a capital lease that would at that time be required to be capitalized on a balance sheet in accordance with GAAP.
Capital Stock means:
(1) in the case of a corporation, corporate stock;
(2) in the case of an association or business entity, any and all shares, interests, participations, rights or other equivalents (however designated) of corporate stock;
(3) in the case of a partnership or limited liability company, partnership or membership interests (whether general or limited); and
(4) any other interest (other than any debt obligation) or participation that confers on a Person the right to receive a share of the profits and losses of, or distributions of assets of, the issuing Person.
Cash Equivalents means:
(1) United States dollars;
(2) securities issued or directly and fully guaranteed or insured by the United States government or any agency or instrumentality thereof (provided that the full faith and credit of the United States is pledged in support thereof) having maturities of not more than twelve months from the date of acquisition;
(3) certificates of deposit and eurodollar time deposits with maturities of twelve months or less from the date of acquisition, bankers acceptances with maturities not exceeding six months and overnight bank deposits, in each case, with any domestic commercial bank having combined capital and surplus in excess of $500 million and a Thomson BankWatch Rating at the time of acquisition of B or better;