"Holder" means a holder of the Notes.
"Indebtedness" means, with respect to any specified Person, any
indebtedness of such Person, whether or not contingent:
(1) in respect of borrowed money;
(2) evidenced by bonds, notes, debentures or similar instruments or
letters of credit (or reimbursement agreements in respect thereof);
(3) in respect of banker's acceptances;
(4) representing Capital Lease Obligations;
(5) in respect of the balance deferred and unpaid of the purchase
price of any property, except any such balance that constitutes an accrued
expense or trade payable; or
(6) representing the notional amount of any Hedging Obligations, if
and to the extent any of the preceding items (other than letters of credit and
Hedging Obligations) would appear as a liability upon a balance sheet of the
specified Person prepared in accordance with GAAP. In addition, the term
"Indebtedness" includes all Indebtedness of others secured by a Lien on any
asset of the specified Person (whether or not such Indebtedness is assumed by
the specified Person) and, to the extent not otherwise included, the Guarantee
by such Person of any indebtedness of any other Person.
The amount of any Indebtedness outstanding as of any date shall be:
(1) the accreted value thereof, in the case of any Indebtedness
issued with original issue discount; and
(2) the principal amount thereof, together with any interest thereon
that is more than 30 days past due, in the case of any other Indebtedness.
"Indenture" means this Indenture, as amended or supplemented from
time to time.
"Indirect Participant" means a Person who holds a beneficial interest
in a Global Note through a Participant.
"Initial Additional Notes" means Additional Notes issued in an